The International Relations Department coordinates partnerships between HES-SO Master and other institutions, in Europe and worldwide. The team provides support for outgoing and incoming exchanges.

Whether you want to complete your Master’s Thesis abroad, take part in an exchange at a partner institution or come to study at HES-SO Master in Switzerland, you can talk to the International Relations Department about your plans.

Practical information

As part of your course, you have the option to complete your Master’s thesis in a partner institution or business, or, depending on your programme, to spend one or two semesters studying abroad. It is important to check which semester you can spend abroad as part of your course.

If you would like to find out more, please contact your subject leader, who will advise you and approve your plans.

Please contact us before you start the process, so that you can complete the necessary documents.

Most of our classes are taught in French; you therefore need to be proficient in French at level B2 to attend.

If you would like to find out more, please contact the international relations department in your university/faculty so that it can send us your application. We will then get in touch with you to start the process and complete the necessary documents.