HES-SO Master premises, Av. de Provence 6 (P6) and 12 (P12)
These are home to HES-SO Master’s administrative services and the main reception desk. They also include 16 classrooms, some of which have innovative equipment (such as interactive whiteboards with touch screens), five lecture rooms, and work and break areas.
- Le Phénix Afiro tea-room, open from 07:00 to 15:00, restaurant from 12:00 to 13:00 – booking required
- Le Provencal Helsana Restaurant, open from 11:30 to 13:30
- Sévelin post office
- BCV cash dispenser Flon Terminus on M1
- BCV bank, UBS Saint-François bank
- Pharmacy Flon Terminus on M1
- Pharmacie de Provence
- Migros supermarket Sévelin
Innokick centre, Chemin du Closel 3
The Innokick Master’s classrooms and work spaces are here. They are located in the Ateliers de Renens,which are dedicated to innovation, training and design.